Premium Anti-Aging Skin Booster - Chanel Injection
Looking for a skin booster to rejuvenate and tone up your skin? Whether you are preparing for your big day like wedding or photoshoot or just want to pamper yourself while traveling in Seoul, NCTF Filorga injection (a.k.a Chanel Injection) is definitely on our top list of the trendiest rejuvenation procedures. NCTF Filorga combines approximately 53 different kinds of minerals, antioxidants, and nutrients such as amino acids. NCTF Filorga will be injected directly on the derma using nano-size needling technique which minimizes the pain and treats every little pore to maximize the effect. You will experience skin rejuvenation from deep underneath the skin and onto outer skin layers. It is recommended for those who are concerned about dry skin, loss of elasticity, expanded pores, wrinkles, and tired skin condition.
If you also worry about fine wrinkles and are seeking for lifting effects, we recommend adding a Skin Botox treatment together with NCTF Filorga.
Although most people see improvement from a single session of NCTF Filorga, recommended number of sessions for NCTF Filorga is 3 to 5 sessions with 2 weeks period in between. Skin Botox is recommended every 6 months.
- 1:1 Medical Consultation
- Skinbooster option of your choice
- 1:1 Coordinator in English or Mandarin
Program (Duration: 90 mins)
- Medical consultation (10 mins)
- Deep Cleansing (10 mins)
- Numbing Cream (40 mins)
- Injection (20-30 mins) - Light or Package option
- Relax with calming cream and/or sunscreen
Located in Central Gangnam, this clinic mainly focuses on skincare and weight loss. The clinic is run by famous Dr. Choi Bo Yoon, who has been a key doctor for many Korean celebrities and K-pop idol groups. Dr. Choi has been featured in many local media programs in Korea as a skincare and weight loss specialist. She graduated from Yonsei Medical School and is the active member of Korean Society for the Study of Obesity and Health. The clinic is located right next to Gangnam station.
- Mon, Wed, Thur 10am-7pm (Break time 1pm-2pm)
- Tue, Fri 10am-9pm (Break time 1pm-2pm)
- Sat 10am-3pm
- Closed on Sundays and public holidays
Light - includes a NCTF Filorga Injection
Package K - includes a NCTF Filorga Injection and full-face skin botox program (Korean skin botox brand). Ideal for those who want to rejuvenate, brighten the skin tone while reducing fine wrinkles and increasing elasticity.
- Package G - includes a NCTF Filorga Injection and full-face skin botox program (German skin botox brand). Ideal for those who want to rejuvenate, brighten the skin tone while reducing fine wrinkles and increasing elasticity.
How to book
- Schedule - Select a date & time and complete your purchase.
- Confirmation letter - Our concierge team will send you a confirmation email with directions.
- Enjoy your treatment - Simply tell your name or show your confirmation at the reception.
- There will be little round bumpy marks after Filorga injection for a few days and little scabs will fall off for about 7 days.
- You can wear makeup from the same day as the procedure.
- You can cleanse your face from the next day with lukewarm water.
- Apply moisturizer or rejuvenation cream regularly to keep the skin hydrated.
- Avoid exfoliating, and using toner including AHA and BHA at least for a week.
- Avoid UV rays on the area of the injection and use sunblock regularly.
- Avoid Sauna, Jjimjilbang, or intense exercise at least for a week.
- The level of effectiveness, recovery/maintenance period, and pain level may vary by individuals.
The level of effectiveness, recovery/maintenance period, and pain level may vary by individuals.