Get defined and slim V-Line from certified clinics that K-Pop celebrities frequent!
Masculine and bulky square-shaped faces due to having excess facial muscles and fats can be difficult to get rid of but luckily there are non-surgical treatments to help you solve your problems and insecurities. We have the perfect solution with a medically certified clinic, famous for its celebrity clients, at a special price just for you.
Both the V-Line Injection and Square Jaw Botox treatments are safe and simple procedures that have been proven effective through famous TV programs and celebrities in South Korea. It is a popular treatment among Korean youngsters as it is safe, effective, and affordable.
- 1:1 Medical Consultation
- V-Line Treatment of your choice (Simple or Package)
- 1:1 Coordinator in English or Mandarin
Program (Duration: 30 mins)
- Medical consultation
- V-Line Treatment
- V-Line Simple - Square Jaw Botox (1 ampule) only.
- V-Line Package - V-line injection + Square Jaw botox (1 ampule each).
*Botox is for muscle and V-line injection is for dissolving fat. 1 ampule is sufficient for most people but in case you need an extra ampule after doctor's consultation, you can pay additional 165,000 KRW directly at the clinic.
How to book
- Schedule - Select a date & time and complete your purchase.
- Confirmation letter - Our concierge team will send you a confirmation email with directions.
- Enjoy your treatment - Simply tell your name or show your confirmation at the reception.
About the clinic
A medically and celebrity certified clinic in the trendy Garosu-Gil/ Sinsa area of Gangnam. The clinic is lead by two reputable female dermatologists, Dr. Choi and Dr. Lee. Dr. Choi graduated from the Catholic University School of Medicine where she is adjunct professor at the Department of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Lee graduated from Yonsei University’s Medical School and was trained at Yonsei Severance Hospital. Celebrity clients include Suzy, BTS, Chae Soobin, Joo, and Jo Kwon.
- Mon-Thu 10am-7pm (1pm-2pm Break time)
- Fri 10am-9pm (1pm-2pm Break time)
- Sat 10am-4pm
- Closed on Sunday
Precautions - Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women.
After Care Instruction - Click here
Cancellation Policy - Click here
The level of effectiveness, recovery/maintenance period, and pain level may vary by individuals.