When you ask people to name the first thing they notice about another person, they most likely will say their smile. It is true that a lovely smile is the best part of your look that you can wear every day. According to aesthetic experts, smile is deemed the most attractive when about two third of the teeth are exposed when you smile. However, due to various reasons, when the smile is overexposed to the gums, this is called "gummy smile." This gummy smile botox program helps you achieve more elegant and beautiful smile by reducing excessive muscle strength around the mouths as well as the area of exposed gum.
The effect typically lasts 4-6 months after the procedure and you can return to daily activities immediately after the procedure. The doctor who performs gummy smile botox is a board-certified plastic surgeon who is experienced and skilled at this procedure.
Note: This is a promotional price only available for customers purchased at Eunogo. Please understand that walk-in customers to the clinic will be charged at the full price.
Program (Duration: 60 mins)
- 1:1 Medical Consultation
- Numb cream
- Gummy Smile Botox Procedure
- Smile Correction Filler - Package option only
- Basic - Gummy smile botox (Korean FDA-approved brand) only.
- Package - Basic + Smile correction filler (Korean FDA-approved brand) to maximize the effect and create a beautiful smile by touching up smile lines or around mouth area.
- 1:1 Medical Consultation
- Gummy Smile Botox Procedure - Korean brand (Botulax) is used.
- Smile Correction Filler (Package option only) - Korean brand is used on customized area such as smile lines or around mouth.
- 1:1 Translator in English or Mandarin
Gyalumhan clinic in Gangnam, Seoul, Korea is an accident-free clinic, which provides their customers reliable safety system and differentiated follow-up services. The clinic is committed to serving their patients with honesty, friendly services and quality medical care at their outstanding facility that ensures patient comfort. All of doctors have their own professional fields with over 20-years experiences. They created well-balanced facial features with customized surgery.
- Mon-Wed & Fri 10am-6:30pm
- Sat 10am-3pm
- Lunch Break 12pm-1pm
- Closed on Thursdays, Sundays and public holiday
How to book
- Schedule - Select a date & time and complete your purchase.
- Confirmation letter - Our concierge team will send you a confirmation email with directions.
- Enjoy your treatment - Simply tell your name or show your confirmation at the reception.
Precautions - Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women.
After Care Instruction - Click here
Cancellation policy - Click here
The level of effectiveness, recovery/maintenance period, and pain level may vary by individuals.