If you have dark spots, freckles, redness or uneven skin tone, this Intensive Whitening program is the one for you. A customized whitening laser treatment will help brightening the spots and improve redness followed by skin rejuvenation and brightening therapy including Derma-drop, Chanel Injection and LDM. Pamper yourself with this Whitening therapy at the luxurious skin clinic assisted by your private medical translator in the middle of Chungdam district in Seoul, Korea.
- 1:1 Medical Consultation
- Intensive Whitening Therapy - Laser, NCTF Filorga Injection (aka Chanel injection), Derma-drop, LDM and Whitening Injection (aka Beyonce injection)
- 1:1 Medical Concierge in English or Mandarin
Program (Duration: 120 min)
- Medical Consultation
- Local Anesthesia
- Whitening Laser - Clarity or Excel V laser
- Chanel Injection (2cc) - NCTF Filorga injection therapy that brightens and rejuvenates skin.
- Derma-drop - Non-invasive rejuvenation and hydration therapy to deeply moisturize the skin after the laser treatment.
- LDM treatment - Finishing up with LDM treatment that tightens and rejuvenates the skin.
- Whitening Injection
About the Clinic
This clinic is a private high end dermatology clinic that the Eunogo team came across after searching for clinics Korean celebs go for their skincare treatments. Located in the luxury shopping district of Chungdam-dong, they intend to keep their clinic boutique and focus on maintaining top quality for their clients rather than quantity. The clinic is run Dr. Kim Jiseon and Dr. Lee Sohyun, the clinic has performed over 7000 vials of Sculptra and made it to the Top 10 list by the company.
- Mon, Wed, Thur 10am-7pm (Break time 1pm-2pm)
- Tue, Fri 10am-9pm (Break time 1pm-2pm)
- Sat 10am-4pm
- Sun 10am-3pm (The first Sunday of the month only)
- Closed on other Sundays and public holidays
How to book
- Schedule - Select a date & time and complete your purchase.
- Confirmation letter - Our concierge team will send you a confirmation email with directions.
- Enjoy your treatment - Simply tell your name or show your confirmation at the reception.
For questions, send us a consultation request or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The level of effectiveness, recovery/maintenance period, and pain level may vary by individuals.