Do you ever get stressed out when you put on makeup? From mid-20s when aging begins, we often find that makeup base or foundation does not sit smoothly on the skin. It sits in pores and clings to wrinkles. Fine wrinkles, visible pores, sagging skin, acne scars are some of the factors that cause uneven skin texture. Scarlet treatment is recommended for those who want to have an even, satin-smooth and glowy skin with minimal downtime.
Scarlet treatment uses a high-quality radio frequency (RF) machine with fractional micro-needles. It delivers heat energy to the dermis directly to stimulate the production of collagen, elastin and also remodeling dermal elastic fibers. Scarlet treatment does not use any foreign materials, instead it simply increases your own regenerative capability. Since this treatment only stimulates inner dermis, it doesn't damage the surface of your skin so there are no scars after the treatment. There is almost no downtime and you can put on makeup the next day! Furthermore, the clinic will offer you a calming session called “Cryotherapy” which will allow your skin to calm down after the treatment.
- 1:1 Medical Consultation
- Scarlet treatment of your choice – Light or Normal
- 1:1 Coordinator in English or Mandarin
- Light - 700 shots
Normal - 1050 shots. Recommended for those who can do a single session only for more visible results
Program (Duration: 120 mins)
- Skin Consultation
- Deep cleansing
- Soft peeling/exfoliating
- Numb Cream (30 min or up to 60 min for those who are more sensitive with pain)
- Scarlet Treatment - Light or Normal
- Cryo calming treatment
- Soothing mask pack
- Skin relaxation
*The level of effectiveness, recovery/maintenance period, and pain level may vary by individuals.
How to book
- Schedule - Select a date & time and complete your purchase.
- Confirmation letter - Our concierge team will send you a confirmation email with directions.
- Enjoy your treatment - Simply tell your name or show your confirmation at the reception.
About the clinic
Located in Gangnam Station, this clinic is run by two prominent female dermatologists who have been served as beauty mentors in various Korean beauty companies including Amore Pacific and dermatologists for Korean celebrities and pro golfers. Offering 1:1 comprehensive medical skin consultations, Dr. Kang and Dr. Choi will thoroughly examine and solve your beauty concerns with care.
- Mon, Wed, Thurs 10:30am-7:30pm (4pm-5pm Break time)
- Tue, Fri 12pm-9pm (4pm-5pm Break time)
- Sat 10:30am-5pm
- Closed on Sundays and public holidays
After Care Instruction
- Avoid the contact with water for the first day, you may wash your face and put on makeup the next day.
- Avoid touching your face after the treatment.
- Avoid high functional cosmetics (whitening/anti-aging) or mask pack for 3 days since it can cause skin irritation.
- Apply sunscreen from the day after the treatment. Avoid strong sunlights.
- Apply moisturizers frequently.
- No smoking or drinking alcohol for 7 days.
Cancellation Policy - Click here
The level of effectiveness, recovery/maintenance period, and pain level may vary by individuals.
Check out our full YouTube video showcasing the consultation and treatment process here!
Check out our YouTube video showing the results after 1 week here!
It has been 8 days since I had the scarlet laser. I love the way I look now and my husband even said I look prettier XD The procedure was exactly like the youtube video up there. And Eunogo coordinator was there to help me and translate everything so I felt comfortable. The laser was a bit hurting but numbing cream really helped. And the location was super easy to find. It was right in front of the Gangnam station.