Dull skin tone and sagging skin are the first signs of skin aging. Ultherapy is a non-invasive laser treatment to lift and tighten your skin. Both US and Korea FDA-approved, Ultherapy uses high-intensity direct ultrasound to tighten your skin. This procedure is performed by an experienced dermatologist targeting the right area for the maximum tightening effect while watching and diagnosing the skin condition directly through the imaging device, resulting in safer and more accurate procedure result. Surprisingly there is no downtime and you can return to your daily life or enjoy your vacation time in Korea immediately after the treatment.
- 1:1 Medical Consultation
- 1:1 Medical Concierge in English or Mandarin
- V-line (300 shots): 300 shots of Ultherapy sufficient for lifting sagging cheek and double chin.
*Additional shots can be decided after in-person consultation. Promotional price of 715,000 KRW per 100 shots (Originally 1,100,000 KRW) directly paid to the clinic. Promotional price is only available for Eunogo customers. Walk-in customers will be charged the original price.
Program (Duration : 90min)
- 1:1 Medical Consultation
- Numb Cream*
- Aftercare mask
*Sleep anesthesia is available as well at extra charge. 4 hour fasting is required if under sleep anesthesia.
How to book
- Schedule - Select a date & time and complete your purchase.
- Confirmation letter - Our concierge team will send you a confirmation email with directions.
- Enjoy your treatment - Simply tell your name or show your confirmation at the reception.
About the Clinic
A medically and celebrity certified clinic in the trendy Garosu-Gil/ Sinsa area of Gangnam. The clinic is lead by two reputable female dermatologists, Dr. Choi and Dr. Lee. Dr. Choi graduated from the Catholic University School of Medicine where she is adjunct professor at the Department of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Lee graduated from Yonsei University’s Medical School and was trained at Yonsei Severance Hospital. Celebrity clients include Suzy, BTS, Chae Soobin, Joo, and Jo Kwon.
- Mon-Thu 10am-7pm (1pm-2pm Break time)
- Fri 10am-9pm (1pm-2pm Break time)
- Sat 10am-4pm
- Closed on Sunday
- Redness and pain: you can have redness and some pain if you touch the treated area. This is normal and symptoms will go away as time goes by.
- Swelling: can be swollen for one or two days.
- Lumps: temporarily you may touch lumps on treated area, but it is a normal reaction followed by laser treatment. They will disappear within 2 weeks maximum.
- Scabs: in rare cases, skin cell may fall out with the form of flakes. Do not remove it with hands, apply enough amount of moisturizer to make flakes fall out naturally. Exfoliation or peeling are not allowed.
- Numbness: you can feel numbing sensation for few weeks. If this is severe, please see the dermatologist.
- Rarely, skin burn can be caused by ultrasound energy delivered to dermis, but it is visible right away and can be treated.