Nose fillers are perfect for people who are afraid of getting cosmetic surgery or simply do not have time for the recovery process. It is also for you if you feel that your nose is a bit flat compared to the rest of your face and you want to enhance your looks without anyone knowing what you did. You can get an instantly higher nose bridge with minimal downtime and pain. The injectable fillers are made up of hyaluronic acid, which is a substance that is naturally present in your body so there is no need to worry about risks and side-effects.
- 1:1 medical skin/beauty consultation
- Nose filler
- 1:1 medical translator in English or Mandarin
- No waiting time
Program (Duration: 10 mins)
- Numbing cream (depending on individual)
- Nose filler
A medically and celebrity certified clinic in the trendy Garosu-Gil/ Sinsa area of Gangnam. The clinic is famous for great results from specialist surgeons in different types of surgeries. Dr. Choi and Dr. Kim are both board certified plastic surgeons, and Dr. Kwon is a certified specialist in anesthesis. Celebrity clients include Suzy, BTS, Chae Soobin, Joo, and Jo Kwon.
- Mon-Thu 10am-7pm (1pm-2pm Break time)
- Fri 10am-9pm (1pm-2pm Break time)
- Sat 10am-4pm
- Closed on Sundays and public holidays
There are many different brands and types of fillers on the market. These are some of the most widely used in Korea, all FDA and KFDA approved. Fillers will last around 6 months (varies for individuals).
- Korean filler (Yvoire LG, Cheum etc)
How to book
- Schedule - Select a date & time and complete your purchase.
- Confirmation letter - Our concierge team will send you a confirmation email with directions.
- Enjoy your treatment - Simply tell your name or show your confirmation at the reception.
Precautions & Aftercare
Before the procedure:
- Must be over 18 years old.
- Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women.
- Please stop taking any aspirins 5 days before the procedure.
- Please consult with the doctor if you take any medications.
After the procedure:
- Avoid the direct exposure to the sun for 2 hours after the procedure.
- No sauda or Jimjilbang for 7 days after the procedure.
The level of effectiveness, recovery/maintenance period, and pain level may vary by individuals.
I'm satisfied with my nose filler! The process didn't take too long and the staff was helpful. Thank you very much!
I did nose filler and vline injection together last week. I chose Korean nose filler as I found out that it lasts as long as restylane and it was cheaper. Thanks to Dr. choi and Sophia, I'm very happy with the results.
Doctor was very informative and he carefully walked me through the design. I'm quite happy with the result. Thanks!!