Personal Skin Analysis & Check-up
Is your skin more sensitive or resistant? Which parts of face is more oily or dry? What is your skin age? Understanding your own skin is the first step towards the right skincare regime. Find out more about your skin type and conditions and get yourself a goodie bag of prescribed samples of K-Beauty brands that you can't find outside Korea. The skincare specialists measure the scientific and accurate skin condition through high-technology beauty equipment and suggest correct cosmetic usage and customized solutions for your skin type.
Check out Amy Lee's in-depth review of this treatment here!
- Personal Skin Analysis
- Result Report with Product Prescription
- Prescribed Product Samples
- 1:1 English Translator from Eunogo
- Customized Skincare Shopping (optional)
Program (Duration: 90 mins)
- Greetings / Signing a form
- Skin Examination / Calming
- High-tech Skin Analysis
- Result Consultation / Prescription
- Powder Room / Skincare and makeup product testing
- Lab and Store Tour
- Personal Shopping (optional)
Through precise skin diagnosis and counseling, Celltrion SkinCure is a differentiated beauty consulting & experience space where you can directly experience the new world of bio cosmetic in Korea.
- Mon-Fri 10am-6pm (12-1pm Breaktime)
- Closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
How to book
- Schedule - Select a date & time and complete your purchase.
- Confirmation letter - Our concierge team will send you a confirmation email with directions.
- Enjoy your treatment - Simply tell your name or show your confirmation at the reception.
The level of effectiveness, recovery/maintenance period, and pain level may vary by individuals.
I didn't know much about my skin. But I got to know my skin through skin diagnosis, and it was a useful time. I also recommended cosmetics suitable for my skin and gave samples to try on. I will make many recommendations to my friends, too.
The process was useful and fun. I got to learn a lot about my skin type and how to better take care of my skin. Goodie bag filled with product samples that are prescribed according to my skin condition was great too. Very generous amount of samples lol. I would recommend this program to K-beauty newbies like myself!!
First of all I wanted to say the doctor and translator was very kind and made me feel very welcome. The translator was also super good and I enjoyed the service very much. It was amazing to see my skin up close like that and underneath. The equipment they had was very high tech and the place was clean. I had fun and learned a lot about my skin and skincare routine. They were so generous with the samples and did not pressure me to buy but of course I needed the products ❤️. Next time I want to take my sister here