Achieve natural volume with Sculptra! Compared to other Hyarulonic Acid (HA) based fillers, Sculptra is able to give off a “natural volume” look like no other. It is made up of Polylactic Acid (PLLA) which stimulates the natural production of collagen to create youthful and natural looking volume to dull and sunken areas.
The US FDA and KFDA-approved Sculptra is dubbed the liquid facelift for its dramatic improvements and long lasting effects of around 2 years compared to just 6 months for HA fillers. It is highly recommended for those that want a longer-lasting lifted youthful face through natural looking volume.
- 1:1 medical consultation
- Sculptra procedure
- 1:1 medical translator in English or Mandarin
- Sculptra - 3 sessions every 4-6 week; around 1 vial will be used for each area
- Sculptra + Ultherapy - For people who cannot undergo 3 sessions, Sculptra with Ultherapy (300 shots) is recommended for visible results in one session
- Sculptra + HA filler - Areas where Sculptra alone is not as effective: smile lines, sunken forehead, chin, etc, will be used with HA fillers for best results
- Medical Consultation & Design
- Numbing cream or local anaesthesia if required
- Sculptra treatment(s)
How to Book
- Send us a consultation request or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Receive a customized consultation & quotation for free
- Schedule a procedure
- Pay Now or Pay Later option with security deposit.
About the Clinic
MH Clinic is a private high end dermatology clinic that the Eunogo team came across after searching for clinics Korean celebs go for their skincare treatments. Located in the luxury shopping district of Chungdam-dong, they intend to keep their clinic boutique and focus on maintaining top quality for their clients rather than quantity. The clinic is run Dr. Kim Jiseon and Dr. Lee Sohyun, the clinic has performed over 7000 vials of Sculptra and made it to the Top 10 list by the company.
- Mon, Wed, Thur 10am-7pm (Break time 1pm-2pm)
- Tue, Fri 10am-9pm (Break time 1pm-2pm)
- Sat 10am-4pm
- Sun 10am-3pm (The first Sunday of the month only)
- Closed on other Sundays and public holidays
How to book
- Purchase Confirmation - After successful purchase, our coordinator will send you a voucher valid for 6 months since purchase, with our concierge direct contact number.
- Make your booking - Select a date, time and request to book an appointment. Please book at least 7 days in advance.
- Enjoy your treatment - Simply tell your name or show your voucher at the reception.
For questions, send us a consultation request or email us (email@example.com)
The level of effectiveness, recovery/maintenance period, and pain level may vary by individuals.