Whoo Spa Nonhyeon
Indulge in one of the most relaxing spa experiences with the famous k-beauty premium skincare brand Whoo. Hidden nearby the trendy streets of Sinsa's Garosugil in the exclusive private neighborhood home to celebrities and politicians, this spa is for those that are in the know on beauty and walk-ins are not allowed. The spa's is known to be a the go-to place of Korean actresses and stars, who retreat from their busy schedules to relieve stress and keep their skin flawless. From the high-end products that mix advanced technology with traditional Korean medicinal herbs and therapies to highly skilled professional beauty therapists, feel luxurious and royal all over with Whoo.
- Spa treatment of your choice
- English, Mandarin, or Japanese speaking staff
- Mon - Sun: 10am to 10pm
- Facial Care (FACE, 70 mins) - Enrich your skin with Whoo's Soo Yeon line, soothing unevenness and sensitivity to create a balanced, clear, glowing skin. Includes cleansing, soft peeling, O2 deep pore cleansing, lymphatic drainage, face massage, ampoule treatment, regenerative mask, regenerative essence.
- Aroma Full Body Care (BODY, 80 mins) - Relax your tense muscles and eliminate body toxins with a this body massage. Includes full back body massage (aroma and stone/machine), lower body massage, scalp treatment.
- Refresh Care (FACE & BODY, 100 mins) - Traditionally for royalty, Whoo's Gong Jin Hyang line containing ginseng and cordyceps is used to energize tired skin together with a body massage to stimulate blood circulation. Includes back massage using aroma oil, cleansing, exfoliating,O2 deep pore cleansing, scalp massage, facial massage, ampoule treatment, regenerative mask, regenerative essence, stretching.
- Special Care (FACE & BODY, 120 mins) - Expect immediately visible results with customized care for your main concerns using Whoo's most premium ampoules to target face swelling, lifting, whitening, acne, or pores. Includes scalp treatment, aroma massage, cleansing, soft peeling, O2 deep pore cleansing, custom care, premium ampoule treatment, regenerative mask, lower body massage, regenerative essence.
- VIP Care (FACE & BODY, 150 mins) - Deeply moisturize and detoxify your skin and body with facial treatment using Whoo's CheonGi Dan line together with a full body massage. Includes scalp treatment, full body aroma massage, cleansing, soft peeling, O2 deep pore cleansing, custom care, premium ampoule treatment, regenerative mask, lower body massage, regenerative essence.
- Royal Care (FACE & BODY, 180 mins) - The secret of the royals, rewind time with Whoo's most luxurious line, Hwanyu line that consists of 70 herbal ingredients. Includes scalp treatment, full body aroma massage (incl. waist slimming, breast lifting), cleansing, soft peeling, O2 deep pore cleansing, custom care, premium ampoule treatment, premium mask, lower body massage
How to book
- Schedule - Select a date & time and complete your purchase.
- Confirmation letter - Our concierge team will send you a confirmation email with directions.
- Enjoy your treatment - Simply tell your name or show your confirmation at the reception.
The level of effectiveness, recovery/maintenance period, and pain level may vary by individuals.
I brought my mother-in-law and auntie to the whoo spa and all 3 of us had amazing time. I took out the 1 star because the location is up on the very hill even though it is close to the subway station. So I would really recommend taking a taxi up there otherwise, you will have quite a workout. But when we got to the clinic, the staff came out to the door to greet us and helped us throughout the whole time. Staffs are nice and they have English, Chinese, Japanese speaking staffs. You can write down all your concerns on the paper and staffs will adjust it for you. Even though we all just had facial, they massaged on the neck and collarbone area for lymph massage and leg blood circulation massage device was complementary. I only wish the time to never end. After the massage, we were offered to have tea and a little snack. You can also purchase their products which are famous Korean skin-care line. I really recommend buying their product here because they said with the discount, it is cheaper than buying at duty-free. I think we will go back to have the whole body and facial massage next year when we come back. All three of us couldn't stop feeling our skin because it was so soft and so goooood!
This is my 2nd visit, and they really did a great job on my skin on both occasions. The facilities are spotless and the staff are very friendly. The whole process is efficient, but not rushed! Highly recommended.
Went to Whoo Spa with my little sister, both being our first time having a facial and being in Korea. Eunogo helped us a lot by replying very fast to all our questions and gave lots of good service :) Arriving at Whoo Spa we got a warm welcome. The staff could speak English and explained us the whole process. We got the refresh care and special care. The treatment was very good en the staff was very sweet! Both felt reborn after the treatments :)
I came to Whoo Spa two times during my visit in Seoul. Both times I got the Refresh Care. However, when I went in the first time, the masseuse was not very diligent, the treatment was not the best. I didn't feel relaxed. The second time, I came to Whoo Spa again before I left Seoul and the treatment was much better. The difference in masseuses made the experience drastically different but my second treatment was great!
I booked VIP Care for my one day layover in Seoul before I go to my home country to attend a close friend wedding. The service was exactly as described in the website. The staffs at Whoo Spa were very friendly and accommodating, they assisted me to call a taxi to go to the airport after the treatment. My skin stayed dehydrated and glowing for several days after the facial. I highly recommend this place for anyone who wants high quality service.