Astrodome O2 8-Step Facial
The Astrodome O2 Facial is the first LPE (light pulsed energy) therapy in the world that has NIR (near infrared) and anion plus oxygen mist spraying system. The combination of LPE therapy, NIR and anion mist allows deep penetration into the dermis layer providing various benefits for cell renewal and alleviate skin complexion.
The steps include deep cleansing of the pores by using anion + oxygen scaling technique and at the same time stimulates skin renewal, blood purification and strengthening of the skin barrier. The full Astrodome facial features a total care for facial, neck and scalp intense care treatment at once.
Cheongdam Skin Management is the first medispa to bring Korean skin management concept and technology to Singapore. English, Bahasa and Chinese speakers are available at the spa. There are two outlets: one in Tanjong Pagar and one in Novena, Singapore.
- Deep Skin Analysis (worth US$33)
- 1:1 Skin Consultation
- Astrodome O2 8-Step Facial
What To Expect
- Painless, no redness and no downtime
- Extremely comfortable and relaxing
- Sounds of mist spraying and skin exposing to bright LED light are to be expected
- Those sensitive to sounds and lights do raise your concerns to your therapist
Program (Duration: 90-120 mins)
- Deep Skin Analysis
1:1 Skin Consultation - A skincare expert will walk you through the suitable treatment options based on Deep Skin Analysis result.
- Astrodome O2 8-Step Facial - includes using optimum medical LED wavelength damaged skin cells to obtain ideal results for total cell renewal and healing and alleviate skin complexion. The use of oxygen + anion mist therapy to maintain the balance of anion and cation to obtain healthy, youthful skin. NIR therapy with anion mist is used in a synergistic effect to prevent skin dryness and maximizes the NIR effects. Finally, cryogenic activator is sprayed gently to inhibit bacteria and infection.
After working for years in South Korea’s premier beauty clinics, Cheongdam’s founder returned to Singapore to open a clinic that uses leading skin treatments from major hospitals and skincare centers in Seoul, popular and widely used on Korean celebrities and beauty gurus. Located in Tanjong Pagar, all machines at Cheongdam are 100% Medical Grade and of superior quality imported directly from Korea and all products are made of natural plant extracts and contain no alcohol and parabens. With comprehensive 1:1 skin consultations, Cheongdam Skin Clinic aims to achieve and maintain your skin beauty goals.
- Mon - Fri 11:00am – 9:00pm
- Sat, Sun 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Closed on Public Holidays
How to book
- Schedule - Select a date & time and complete your purchase.
- Confirmation letter - Our concierge team will send you a confirmation email with directions.
- Enjoy your treatment - Simply tell your name or show your confirmation at the reception.
- Drink plenty of water to flush toxins.
- Keep the skin hydrated after the exposure of LED light and NIR.
- Avoiding direct sun exposure is recommended.
- Use of sunblock is encouraged.
- Results can be enhanced with a proper skincare routine using suitable and appropriate products.