Blooming Skin Detox
Detoxify and rejuvenate your tired skin with this doctor-approved medical facial at a premium skin clinic located in central Gangnam in Seoul. Whether you are in Seoul for vacation or work, you cannot leave Seoul without trying out this program! The program includes a consultation with a dermatologist so that you can also get your skin examination from a Korean doctor in addition to the facial. Enjoy a whole new medical facial experience, compared to those you get from beauty salons. Each step is specially included after long research and findings to support their effectiveness. This is 100% non-invasive with zero downtime. Pamper yourself with this refreshing and fuss-free treat.
Check out Joy Kang's in-depth review of this treatment here!
Check out our Beauty Journal post here to read an in-depth review of this treatment!
- 1:1 Medical Consultation
- Blooming Skin Detox Program of your choice - Basic or Acne
- 1:1 Coordinator in English or Mandarin
Program (Duration: 90 mins)
- Skin Consultation
- Deep cleansing
- Soft peeling/exfoliating
- Blackhead extractions (Acne option only)
- Acne Skin Scaling Therapy (Acne option only) - Acne extraction with injection therapy to reduce acne.
- Cream mask pack care
- Modeling mask pack care
- Skin relaxation
Located in Gangnam Station, this clinic is run by two prominent female dermatologists who have been served as beauty mentors in various Korean beauty companies including Amore Pacific and dermatologists for Korean celebrities and pro golfers. Offering 1:1 comprehensive medical skin consultations, Dr. Kang and Dr. Choi will thoroughly examine and solve your beauty concerns with care.
- Mon, Wed, Thurs 10:30 am-7:30pm (4pm-5pm Break time)
- Tue, Fri 12pm-9pm (4pm-5pm Break time)
- Sat 10:30am-5pm
- Closed on Sunday
- Acne - Basic + Acne Skin Scaling. Suitable for those with acne.
How to book
- Schedule - Select a date & time and complete your purchase.
- Confirmation letter - Our concierge team will send you a confirmation email with directions.
- Enjoy your treatment - Simply tell your name or show your confirmation at the reception.
The level of effectiveness, recovery/maintenance period, and pain level may vary by individuals.