Botox & Skin Whitening Treatment
Botox is the most common and quickest treatment currently, but rather than simply injecting botox, the exact injection points are carefully examined by trained professionals. With this treatment, you can create the perfect proportions for your face without surgery. You can relax knowing that the skin whitening treatment is painless, and you can look forward to a brighter skin tone. Regular sessions of this treatment is recommended, although one session is enough to see improvements.
Botulax is a botox injection made with the participation of plastic surgeons in Korea and it is a safe botulinum toxin type A approved by the KFDA. It can improve forehead wrinkles, frown lines, eye and under-eye wrinkles, over-developed muscles in the jaw, calves and shoulders, and excessive sweating.
- 1:1 Medical Consultation & Design
Botox (30-60 units): Choose from forehead, frown lines, crows' feet, or square jaws
- Skin Whitening Treatment
- 1:1 Medical Translator in English or Bahasa
Program (Duration: 70 mins)
1:1 Medical Consultation & Design
- Pre-procedure photography
- Botox injections (20 mins)
- Skin whitening treatment* (30 mins): Cleansing > Deep Cleansing > Lonto** > Mask Pack (Hydration or Whitening) > Modeling Mask
- Skin Relaxation***
*Skin whitening treatment can be done immediately after botox treatment. The order of treatments can also be changed.
**Apply vitamin or moisture ampoule with a fine current to penetrate ampoule deep into the skin. You might feel a tingling feeling because of the micro-current.
*** No numb cream or anesthesia needed. You can resume to daily activities immediate after the procedure.
This is a clinic that is frequented by many famous Korean celebrities. Located within five minutes walk from Garosugil , it is easy to shop and visit good restaurants nearby. The real-name system of the medical team in charge will be implemented and the exclusive medical team, counselor, and coordinator assigned will be the same from consultation to surgery so that patients feel assured. As safety is important, two anesthesiologists will be present 24 hours a day, 365 days. They will be responsible for safe surgery, both before and after the surgery. Surgeries are conducted by medical staff specializing in each field with extensive clinical experience within their eight specialist centers, always doing their best to ensure satisfactory surgical results.
- Mon-Fri 10am-7pm
- Sat 10am-4pm
- Bookings must be pre-arranged on Sundays and Public Holidays
Botulax Botox (30-60 units): Choose from forehead, frown lines, jaws and/or eye area
- Botox 1 area + Skin Whitening
- Botox 2 areas + Skin Whitening
- Botox 3 areas + Skin Whitening
How to book
- Schedule - Select a date & time and complete your purchase.
- Confirmation letter - Our concierge team will send you a confirmation email with directions.
- Enjoy your treatment - Simply tell your name or show your confirmation at the reception.
- Don't take blood-thinning drugs (such as contraceptives, hormones, vitamin E, aspirin, etc.) for two weeks prior to surgery, and if you're under treatment for high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, and thyroid gland, please let us know in advance.
- Smoking can cause phlegm or sneezes and cause post-operative bleeding, so it is recommended that you stop for three days before surgery. Also, if you have a bad common cold, your airway and breathing organs may be abnormal, so please tell us before surgery.
- On the day of surgery, it is recommended to wash your entire body with mild soap and contact lenses, precious metals, accessories, manicures, and makeup can interfere with surgery, so remove them before you come to the hospital.
- Prepare comfortable clothing (loose shirt or hoodie), masks, scarves, hats, and glasses that do not irritate the surgical area. It's hard to drive after surgery, so please come with a guardian.
- For seven days after surgery, it is recommended to eat soft foods (drinking soft drinks such as rice, juice, milk, etc.) and after that, you can have normal meals. However, it is recommended to avoid hard and tough food for about four weeks.
- Don't lower your head or lie face down when you sleep. Sleeping with 2-3 soft pillows will help ease swelling and pain.
- In case of incision in the mouth during surgery, gargle should be used after meals to prevent inflammation or infection in the mouth.
- When recovering from surgery, do not open your mouth too wide for a month or so, and do not open your mouth too wide for about two months, but don't worry about the general symptoms of recovery.
- During post-operative recovery, the lower lip area may experience numbness for 1-2 months, but don't worry about the general symptoms of recovery.
- It is recommended to be careful of strong shock during post-operative recovery period.
-Drinking and smoking can be done at least four weeks from now, as it can cause the wound to heal slowly.