Bye Bye Acne Package by ID Hospital
The package is recommended for those who are struggling with ongoing acne problems and are seeking a one-day treatment that has maximum results. This package consists of three types of treatments: Acne Scaling & Extraction, Clarity Laser and TR (steroid) injection.
- 1:1 Medical Consultation & Design
- Acne Care Package - Acne Scaling & Extraction, Clarity Laser and TR Injection
- 1:1 Medical Translator in English or Bahasa or Chinese
Program (Duration: 80 mins)
- 1:1 Medical Consultation
- Deep Cleansing
- Acne Scaling & Extraction - Eliminates dead skin cells and cleanses the surface
- Clarity Laser
- TR Injection
- Soothing Pack
- Skin Relaxation
*You can resume your daily activities right after the procedure.
*Maximum results will begin to show up 1-3 months after the procedure.
What is Clarity Laser?
Clarity Laser is a dual wavelength laser that uses 2 different types of wavelengths — long-pulse 755 nm Alexandrite and 1064 nm Nd YAG. It doesn’t require numb cream since it is a pain-free procedure. 9 Different modes can be selected depending on the size and the characteristics of the targeted spots. Alexandrite laser destroys and reduces melanin very effectively and has great effects on pigmentations or acne scars. You will be able to get clearer and brighter skin with the treatment.
- Alexandrite wavelength mode: It induces heat damage on the pigments to fragment the melanin. The mechanism reduces the damage on the blood vessels unlike other pigment lasers that use physical methods. It also minimizes the redness and pain during and after the procedure.
- Cooling system: You can get the treatment without any anesthesia or even numb cream because of the strong cooling system.
- 5 steps smart mode: It treats pores, redness, visible vessels, blackheads, and is also effective on tiny pigments that are hard to be treated.
What is TR (Triam) Injection?
There are many factors that cause acne such as hormonal imbalance, excess oil production, and bacteria. Acne is caused when excess sebum is produced and cannot be discharged. The excess sebum mixes with dead skin cells, and forms a plug in the follicle.
TR injection (Triamcinolone Acetonide) is known as an anti-inflammatory injection for acne care. It will be injected directly into the acne spots that cannot be extracted. When it is injected into the inflammatory acne, it suppresses inflammatory reactions and softens the spot. It has a strong effect on severe acne spots, allowing them to be treated in a short period of time.
*You may skip this step if you don’t want to get the steroid injection.
It will be more effective to get the injection on those big-sized and severe inflammatory acne since these spots often last long and causes bumpy skin surface. The doctor will inject a tiny dosage directly on the troubled spot so you don’t have to worry about the side effects. However, please let your concierge/doctor know if you are allergic to the medication.
Founded in 1995, ID Hospital is one of the largest plastic surgery and dermatology hospitals in Korea. This 15-floor-hospital is located in Garosu-gil, Gangnam which is known for its many upscale boutiques, galleries, restaurants, and cafes. ID Hospital is endorsed by many Korean celebrities and K-Pop idol groups, and has since gained huge popularity among foreign patients from all over the world including USA, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia and China. Plastic surgeons and dermatologists at ID Hospital have abundant experience since they have treated many cases from all over the world.
- Mon, Wed, Thu 10am-7pm
- Tue, Fri 10am-8pm
- Sat 10am-4pm
- Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
Options can be customized based on your skin concerns and conditions. Please request a quote for a free online consultation.
How to book
- Get a quote for free - Please submit your quote request or contact our concierge at email@example.com.
- Online consultation - You will receive an online consultation and quote.
- Schedule - Schedule a date & time for your appointment.
- See you at the clinic - Eunogo medical translator will be there to assist you with consultation. If you decide to do the procedure, you can pay the quoted price directly at the clinic.
The level of effectiveness, recovery/maintenance period, and pain level may vary by individuals.