We all know that tired and dehydrated skin is difficult to rejuvenate, we are all busy with enough things already that months of exercising and eating healthy for it to show on our skin just takes too much effort and time. So how do Korean celebs who are at work non-stop with heavy makeup keep their skin glowing? The DermaShine injection is just one of the treatments that efficiently hydrates the skin to make it a radiant glow again.
This procedure directly injects nutrients, vitamins, and most importantly, hyaluronic acid into your skin. You have probably seen it in the ingredients list of moisturizers, it’s a natural component of skin that retains moisture and strengthens the skin’s barrier to make it smoother, plumper, and softer.
- 1:1 medical consultation
- DermaShine Injection of your choice (Celebrity, Lifting, Vampire or Rejuvenate)
- Skin Detox to maximize the glow effect
- 1:1 medical translator in English or Mandarin
Program (Duration: 100-120 mins)
- 1:1 Skin Consultation
- Deep cleansing
- Numb Cream (20-30min)
- Blood Sampling - applicable to Vampire option only
- DermaShine injection of your choice
- Skin Detox
- Soothing Pack
- Skin relaxation
Derma Shine Injection can be paired with other skin treatments depending on what your skin needs for even better results.
- Celebrity DermaShine - For moisture and hydration to create radiantly glowing skin. DermaShine is injected into skin layers through MTS (Microneedle Therapy System).
- Lifting DermaShine - includes Botox + DermaShine. To regain firmness and hydrated radiance at the same time. Botox and DermaShine are mixed and injected into skin layers through MTS.
- Vampire Derma Shine - includes PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma also known as “Vampire treatment”) + Derma Shine.To visibly erase wrinkles and create a more youthful look with hydrated radiance. PRP from your own blood sample and DermaShine are mixed and injected into skin layers through MTS.
- Rejuvenate Derma Shine - includes RejuranHealer + Derma Shine. Look years younger, improves damaged skin and regenerates new cells to look more young and healthy with radiantly glowing skin. Rejuran and DermaShine are mixed and injected into skin layers through MTS.
- Purchase Confirmation - After successful purchase, our coordinator will send you a voucher valid for 6 months since purchase, with our concierge direct contact number.
- Make your booking - Select a date, time and request to book an appointment. Please book at least 3 days in advance.
- Enjoy your treatment - Simply tell your name or show your voucher at the reception.
About the clinic
A medically and celebrity certified clinic in the trendy Garosu-Gil/
Sinsa area of Gangnam. The clinic is lead by two reputable female dermatologists, Dr. Choi Seunghye and Dr. Lee Hyeri. Dr. Choi graduated from the Catholic University School of Medicine where she is adjunct professor at the Department of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Lee graduated from Yonsei University’s Medical School and was trained at Yonsei Severance Hospital. Celebrity clients include Suzy, BTS, Chae Soobin, Joo, and Jo Kwon.
- Mon-Thurs 10am-7pm (1pm-2pm Break time)
- Fri 10am-9pm (1pm-2pm Break time)
- Sat 10am-4pm
- Closed on Sundays and public holidays