Cryogenic Activator (Toner/Mist)
Cryogenic Activator is a facial activator made up with deep sea water rich with naturals minerals and highly dissolved liquid oxygen. It contains deep ocean water, thus it delivers minerals to the skin to make the skin more moisturized. When used with the Pore Mask cleanser, it gives you a richer foam massage and helps to increase moisture.
The OxygenCeutical™ is a post-procedure targeted brand and used by over 500 skin clinics in South Korea. The brand was developed 15 years ago in South Korea based on the research idea that oxygen was the best therapy for problematic and post procedures skin conditions. In addition to pure and stabilized oxygen, the brand offers powerful skin rejuvenating benefits with pharmaceuticals grade actives. Plant based stem cells, peptides, epidermal growth factors and botanical extracts are fed on skin through the advanced ceutisome™ delivery technology.
What it does : With its powerful micro-droplet mist, the Cryogenic Activator hydrates, tones, and refreshes skin throughout the day. It with a neutral pH is compatible with all skin types and can enhance all skin care regimes. It can also help remove perspiration, ocean salt, and pool chlorine from the skin. Use it as a setting spray. A light misting over makeup can revive color throughout the day.
Who it is for : with a neutral pH that is compatible with all skin types
How to Use
- Before using a cleanser, damp the cotton pad with the Cryogenic Activator and swipe through skin to pre-cleanse
- After cleansing in morning and night, mist generously as a toner step before applying serum and moisturizer
- Pat lightly even after applying makeup for a smooth, hydrated and blended look during the day
- To use it as sheet mask, you can damp the cotton pads with the activator, then put the cotton pads on sensitive areas as “skin packs”
Deep Sea Water
Remains clean skin by providing essential mineral
Reinforces skin immunity
Vitalize skin by making complexion clear
Effective on taking care of skin healthily
- Currently shipping is available to Singapore only.
- Free Shipping to Singapore.
- Shipping period : Up to 8 days.
I love this activator because it can be used in many ways. I use this as daily toner and mist. My skin is sensitive, combination type, and I had no irritation so far. It's very hydrating and soothing. I have not tried this as a sheet mask yet as it was recommended by my concierge but would love to try soon!