Jessner Peel is one of the most effective peels in the world to remove superficial layers of the skin for over 100 years now. Great for those with acne, oily skin, discoloration, or sun damage, you will enjoy the benefits of reduced acne/pore, skin brightening and youthful glow. The peel includes anti-acne ingredients as well as anti-oil production. After the Jessner Peel treatment, the dead skin cells will fall off from the 2nd or 3rd day until the 7th day. While one session is sufficient, it can be repeated every 4 weeks to remove dead skin cells from your skin, so as to regenerate new, healthy skin cells regularly. Detoxify your skin with this treat at a premium skin clinic located in central Gangnam in Seoul!
- 1:1 Medical Consultation
- Jessner Peel Program of your choice - Basic or Premium
- 1:1 Coordinator in English or Mandarin
- Premium - Basic + Blooming cell rejuvenation care which helps to heal and regenerate skin faster.
Program (Duration: 90 min for basic, 120 min for premium)
- Skin Consultation
- Skin photography
- Ultrasound deep cleansing
- Blackhead extractions
- Acne Skin Scaling Therapy - Acne extraction with injection therapy to reduce acne (optional)
- Jessner Peel - done by dermatologist
- Skin calming mummy mask pack care
- Blooming cell rejuvenation care (Premium option only)
- Machine rejuvenation care
How to book
- Schedule - Select a date & time and complete your purchase.
- Confirmation letter - Our concierge team will send you a confirmation email with directions.
- Enjoy your treatment - Simply tell your name or show your confirmation at the reception.
About the clinic
Located in Gangnam Station, this clinic is run by two prominent female dermatologists who have been served as beauty mentors in various Korean beauty companies including Amore Pacific and dermatologists for Korean celebrities and pro golfers. Offering 1:1 comprehensive medical skin consultations, Dr. Kang and Dr. Choi will thoroughly examine and solve your beauty concerns with care.
- Mon, Wed, Thurs 10:30 am-7:30pm (4pm-5pm Break time)
- Tue, Fri 12pm-9pm (4pm-5pm Break time)
- Sat 10:30am-5pm
- Closed on Sunday
After Care Instruction - Click here
Cancellation Policy - Click here
The level of effectiveness, recovery/maintenance period, and pain level may vary by individuals.