Are you curious about the secret to Korean celebrities' charming smile? Porcelain laminate veneers are the fastest and safe way to make your teeth flawless. However, there are things you must check before getting this fascinating treatment. Is it an appropriate treatment for me? Is it worth it? Will they look natural? This Laminate Simulation program is designed to solve these concerns. With professional Laminate Simulation, you can try the tester veneers at the clinic on your own and have a look at the vast difference it can bring to your smile. If you like what you see and wish to get the laminate veneers done, it can also be arranged. The laminate veneers are made of a special plastic that Dr. Kim designed and are only available in this clinic.
- 1:1 Dental Consultation with Dr. Kim
- Photoshoot & Analysis
- Modeling & Temporary test veneer (Optional)
- 1:1 Medical Translator in English or Chinese
Program (Duration: 2-3 hours)
- Dental Consultation
- Photoshoot and Simulation
- Dental impression (Optional)
- Application of the test veneer (Optional)
Located in Gangnam, Seoul where is a mecca of plastic surgery in Korea, this clinic has a speciality for ‘smile makeover program’ with porcelain laminate veneers. Dr. Kim Dong-hyeon, director of hospital, majored in aesthetic dentistry at the NYU College of Dentistry and is an expert in ‘smile makeover’ with the more than thousand cases of this procedures, including many Korean celebrities’ cases. This clinic especially creates their own porcelain laminate veneers with a technique to reproduce your natural teeth. This special technique was inherited from Jason J. Kim, renowned as a smile design of Hollywood stars and celebrities, and Mr. Willi geller, known worldwide as the master of ceramics.
- Mon, Wed, Fri 10am-7pm (1pm-2:30pm Break time)
- Tue 10am-9pm (1pm-2:30pm Break time)
- Thur 2pm-9pm
- Sat 10am-7pm (1pm-2:30pm Break time)
- Closed on Sun and Public Holidays
- Is there any pain or is anesthesia needed?
This is a pain-free program and no anesthesia is needed.
- Can I do laminate procedure on the same day after the consultation?
Yes. Your dentist will take a detailed impression of your teeth on the day, and the completion of made-to-order ceramics (glass-like) will take about a week. Usually the completion takes a month or longer but with Eunogo, you will have the expedited pass.
- What is the price range of the actual laminate procedure?
Price starts from about $1100 USD and for price estimation, please contact us directly at email@example.com with clear photos of your teeth.
- Will my consultation and simulation fee be redeemed if I receive the laminate procedure?
Yes it will be 100% refunded if you decide and pay for the laminate procedure after the consultation.
How to book
- Schedule - Select a date & time and complete your purchase.
- Confirmation letter - Our concierge team will send you a confirmation email with directions.
- Enjoy your treatment - Simply tell your name or show your confirmation at the reception.
The level of effectiveness, recovery/maintenance period, and pain level may vary by individuals.
I was afraid it will came out looking fake before I do the procedure! But it’s so natural just like my own >.< thanks a lot you made my day!