Have you ever imagined tossing the padded bras forever? For those who wish to achieve permanently fuller breasts, look no further!
Bellagel and Motiva are the two most popular and the latest implants in Korea now. They are known for soft texture and natural and better looks.
This surgery is performed by placing prostheses in the breast where volume is lacking. The size and shape is carefully considered to ensure that it is suitable for the individual's body type to achieve voluminous, beautiful breasts. The procedure is recommended for the age group of 20 to 50 years old.
*Submission of medical consultation form with height/weight and picture is a prerequisite.
- Pre-surgery check-up
- 1:1 Medical Consultation & Design
- Breast augmentation surgery
- 1:1 Translation service of English or Mandarin
- Pick-up/Drop-off Service on surgery date
- Private Airport Transfers
*This is a special promotion price for Eunogo customer and is NOT eligible for the tax refund.
Program (Duration: 180 min)
- 1:1 consultation and design with your surgeon
- General Anesthesia
- Discharge from clinic on the same day
*The duration varies by individuals and patient may need to hospitalize the day of the surgery.
*It requires at least 4 visits to the hospital for check-ups and recommended length of stay is a minimum of 7 to 10 days.
- BellaGel Implant
- Motiva Implant
How to book
- Online Consultation - Please submit our medical form or contact our concierge at email@example.com
- Schedule - Select a date & time and complete your purchase.
- Confirmation letter - Our concierge team will send you a confirmation email with details including itinerary and precautions.
- See you in Korea - Simply tell your name or show your confirmation at the reception.
About the Clinic
Located in Central Gangnam, this clinic aims to realize your happiness by finding and understanding your value through your beautiful appearance for happiness.
- Relief Special Contract Policy
- Marble’s Relief Special Contract Policy protects the rights and safety of the patients.
- Relief Real-Name System
- They always identify their staff to patients from consultation, operation, and follow-up management.
- Relief Diagnostic Work-Up
- They serve a workup for checking patient’s health including blood pressure, lung function before entering operation.
- Relief Emergency Rescue Equipment
- In case of emergency, they are equipped with Automated External Defibrillator (AED) and a self generator.
- Mon-Fri 10:00-19:00
- Saturday 10:00-16:00
- Closed on Sunday and Public Holidays
For questions, send us a consultation request or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- There may be swelling, bruises, and bleeding during the first 3 days after surgery.
- Please refrain from saunas and hot spas.
- Please refrain from smoking and drinking alcohol for 1 month after the surgery.
- Please do not lower your head or lie on your stomach, and recommended to sleep on a high pillow.
- Please do not raise your arms by more than 90 degrees or lift heavy things for 7 days after surgery.
- Please take the medication as prescribed.
- A simple exercise is recommended after two weeks of surgery and intense exercise after one month of operation.
- You can eat food after 6 hours of surgery and it is recommended to eat something soft, such as rice gruel.
- Please refrain from waxing or applying lotion on the area of surgery.
Cancellation Policy - Click here
The level of recovery/maintenance period, and pain level may vary by individuals.