As we grow older, most people experience an increase in belly fat due to slower metabolism. It seems like the price of growing older is an expanding waistline! Fat that accumulates on some parts of the body, for example belly, thighs and forearms, are too stubborn and do not go easily even if we exercise really hard.
Do you have certain areas that you wish were slimmer? Do you want an instant, visible and persistent result? Mini liposuction is the answer. The procedure reduces fat storage by removing fat cells, instead of simply removing fat, to make it persistent. It will also provide a solution that matches individual characteristics such as fat density and skin condition to complete a natural yet smooth body line. Mini Liposuction is for the specific part you always wished were slimmer, yet it does not bother you enough to get a full liposuction. By operating on a small surgical area and removing less amount of fat, the downtime and recovery time of this procedure is kept to a minimum.
- Medical Consultation & Design
- Pre-surgery check-up
- Liposuction surgery of your choice
- After-surgery check-up - 1 time
- Private pick-up/drop-off service (hotel-clinic) on the surgery day
- 1:1 translation service of English or Mandarin
*This is a special promotion price for Eunogo customer and is NOT eligible for the tax refund.
Program (Duration: 120 mins)
- Pick-up service from hotel
- Welcome & Preliminary check with a consultant
- Pre-surgery check-up
- Medical Consultation and Design with the surgeon
- Drop-off service back to hotel
*Hospitalization is not needed
*It requires 1 more visit to the clinic for a check-up after 5-7 days. Recommended days of stay in Korea is 7-10 days.
Located in Central Gangnam, this clinic aims to realize your happiness by finding and understanding your value through your beautiful appearance for happiness. There are a few points which make the clinic reliable. Dr. Choi Tae Jun and Dr. Lee Jun Hee graduated from Kyung Hee University College of Medicine. Dr. Choi won an award in the International Meeting of The Korean Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery 2015.
- Relief Special Contract Policy
- Marble’s Relief Special Contract Policy protects the rights and safety of the patients.
- Relief Real-Name System
- They always identify their staff to patients from consultation, operation, and follow-up management.
- Relief Diagnostic Work-Up
- They serve a workup for checking patient’s health including blood pressure, lung function before entering operation.
- Relief Emergency Rescue Equipment
- In case of emergency, they are equipped with Automated External Defibrillator (AED) and a self generator.
- Mon-Fri 10:00-19:00
- Saturday 10:00-16:00
- Closed on Sunday and Public Holidays
- Abdomen - Choice of Upper Abdomen or Lower Abdomen
- Thighs - Choice of Upper Outer Thighs or Upper Inner Thighs
How to book
- Schedule - Select a date & time and complete your purchase.
- Confirmation letter - Our concierge team will send you a confirmation email with directions.
- Enjoy your treatment - Simply tell your name or show your confirmation at the reception.
- It is recommended that you refrain from smoking for three days before surgery. Please fast all foods including water from eight hours before surgery.
- It is recommended that you do not take any medication that can prevent hemostasis two weeks before surgery, and if there are any medications you are taking, please tell the medical team.
- Please come in comfortable attire to avoid irritating the area of surgery.
- If you have any operation history, please tell us during the consultation so we can note it down.
- Please notify our medical team if you have any disease(s).
- Please refrain from excessive activities and take a good rest after the surgery.
- There may be swelling, bruises, and bleeding during the first 3 days after surgery.
- Please refrain from smoking and drinking for 1 month after the surgery.
- A simple exercise is recommended after two weeks of surgery and intense exercise after one month of operation.
- Shower can be done after the incisional area is healed.
- It is best to refrain from excessive activities for 2 months after surgery.
- It is important to eat regularly at the beginning of the surgery and adjust your diet for a certain period of time.
The level of effectiveness, recovery/maintenance period, and pain level may vary by individuals.