No Scar Rhinoplasty
A No Scar Rhinoplasty is a non-open nose surgery that requires sophisticated technical skills on the part of the surgeon to accurately identify the internal structure of the nose, so it can recover quickly without scarring. During the consultation, the surgeon will design the surgery according to your preferences. Soft Seal implant is then used to to make your nose more three-dimensional. The patient's own cartilage may also be used to balance the tip of the nose if required. Soft Seal implant allows for the nose bridge to be harder while keeping the tip of the nose soft, so the results will look and feel extremely natural even when pinched.
Soft Seal has developed implants with more than 100 different designs for Asian skeletal structures, thereby increasing the satisfaction of patients undergoing surgery. Cheongdam U Plastic Surgery has participated in the research and development of Soft Seal over the years and it is used by more than 70% of Korean plastic surgery clinics and is the only implant in Asia that is approved by the FDA.
While open nose surgery has the advantage of being able to visually check the internal structure of the nose, there is less bleeding and no scarring involved in non-open nose surgery and the recovery period is also faster. Unless an open nose surgery is required, all rhinoplasty surgeries at Cheongdam U Plastic Surgery will be done with the non-open nose surgery method.
The No Scar Rhinoplasty is suitable for anyone who wants a quick return to everyday life or is worried about scarring. It can be done for both first time rhinoplasty or revision rhinoplasty. Because of its short recovery period, it can be done by those who are in Korea on vacation as well.
- 1:1 Medical Consultation & Design
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service on surgery date
- No Scar Rhinoplasty
- Smart Lux (3 sessions)
- Wound Treatment (2 sessions)
- Koneo Oxygen Chamber Plus (1 session)
- 1:1 Medical Translator in English or Bahasa
Program (Duration: 180 mins)
- 1:1 Medical Consultation
- Photo-taking Before Procedure
- Sleep Anesthesia
- No Scar Rhinoplasty - 1-2 hours
- Recovery Room
- Discharge on the same day
Stitch removal: 5 to 7 days after surgery
Disinfection: 3 days and 7 days after surgery (depending on patient's condition)
Recovery period: Approximately one week.
*Post-operative photo-taking will be done to record recovery process during treatment and before departure.
Smart Lux: 3 sessions starting from the day after surgery
Wound Treatment: 2 sessions, on the day after surgery and seven days after surgery
Koneo Oxygen Chamber Plus: 1 session 7 days after surgery
- No Scar Rhinoplasty (Nose tip & nose bridge) - starting from 5,500,000 KRW before GST
- No Scar Rhinoplasty Revision - starting from 6,600,000 KRW before GST
- No Scar Nose Reduction - from 6,500,000 KRW to 8,200,000 KRW before GST
Cheongdam U is a safe plastic surgery clinic with 20 years of clean accident record. The director has been on many Korean TV programs and is recognized for his skills and experience. The clinic is a short distance away from Cheongdam Luxury Street, so it is convenient for visitors to visit after their procedures. The director has personally developed a lifting center and is operating exclusively here. The doctors here are also very experienced with revision surgeries and have developed a nose implant that is used by more than 85% plastic surgery clinics in Korea.
- Mon, Wed, Thu 10am-7pm
- Tue, Fri 10am-8pm
- Sat 10am-4pm
- No break time
- Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
- Consultation Only - Not sure if you need surgery or not? Receive doctor's consultation first accompanied by a medical translator from Eunogo. Fee will be refunded if you decide to do the surgery.
- Pay Later - Secure your surgery slot by booking with a security deposit and pay the rest at the clinic after the consultation.
How to book
- Schedule - Select a date & time and complete your purchase.
- Confirmation letter - Our concierge team will send you a confirmation email with directions.
- Enjoy your treatment - Simply tell your name or show your confirmation at the reception.