PRP Full Face Fat Grafting
Do you struggle with sunken, hollowed areas on the face due to aging? PRP Fat Grafting may be the answer to a three-dimensional, voluminous and youthful face. The procedure not only increases volume in the face, but the PRP injection and fat grafting also have effects of anti-aging and skin improvement.
PRP Fat Grafting is a method of replenishing the volume of the face using your own fat from the tummy or thighs. Your blood is collected, and the platelets and plasma containing growth factors are separated with centrifugation, and then mixed with grafted fat for the surgery. Fat is collected from parts of the abdomen or thighs, and the pure fat is separated through a centrifuge and used for fat grafting. Through this procedure, volume on the face is restored while extra fat on other areas of the body is eliminated.
PRP Fat Grafting improves the overall condition of the skin at the same time by inducing collagen production, which is an important factor in skin elasticity, and by helping cells regenerate and increasing activity. This method has little side effects because the skin regeneration factors are obtained from the patient, and the skin's regenerative ability is enhanced with the extracted platelets. Scars also recover quickly due to cell regeneration effect.
This procedure is suitable for you if you:
- Don't have enough fat on your face
- Want livelier and more youthful impression
- Want to smooth out the outline of the face
- Have an aged, fatigued appearance due to loss of volume, excessive cheek fattening due to aging, or protruding cheekbones
- Want to improve the shape of a specific part on the face
More information on PRP Fat Grafting can be found at this Beauty Journal here.
- Medical Consultation & Design
- 1:1 Medical Translator in English or Bahasa
- PRP Injection
- Full Face Fat Grafting
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off service on surgery day
- A post-surgery check-up & stitch removal
Program (Duration: 150 mins)
- Hotel pick-up
- 1:1 Medical Consultation
- Pre-operative Photography
- Surgery Design
- Sleep Anesthesia
- PRP & Full Face Fat Grafting Surgery (60min)
- Disinfection & Recovery
- Hotel drop-off
* Stitch removal will be done 5-7 days after the surgery. There will be major swelling on face for 4-6 days and bruises in the fat extraction area (thighs or tummy) for a few weeks depending on individuals.
Located in Central Gangnam, this clinic aims to realize your happiness by finding and understanding your value through your beautiful appearance for happiness. There are a few points which make the clinic reliable. Dr. Choi Tae Jun and Dr. Lee Jun Hee graduated from Kyung Hee University College of Medicine. Dr. Choi won an award in the International Meeting of The Korean Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery 2015.
- Relief Special Contract Policy
- Marble’s Relief Special Contract Policy protects the rights and safety of the patients.
- Relief Real-Name System
- They always identify their staff to patients from consultation, operation, and follow-up management.
- Relief Diagnostic Work-Up
- They serve a workup for checking patient’s health including blood pressure, lung function before entering operation.
- Relief Emergency Rescue Equipment
- In case of emergency, they are equipped with Automated External Defibrillator (AED) and a self generator.
- Mon-Fri 10am-7pm
- Sat 10am-4pm
- Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
- Pay Now - Enjoy our hassle-free payment online and secure your surgery slot.
- Pay Later - Secure your surgery slot by booking with a security deposit and pay the rest at the clinic after the consultation.
- Consultation - Not sure if you need surgery or not? Receive doctor's consultation first accompanied by a medical translator from Eunogo. Fee will be refunded if you decide to do the surgery.
How to book
- Schedule - Select a date & time and complete your purchase.
- Confirmation letter - Our concierge team will send you a confirmation email with directions.
- Enjoy your treatment - Simply tell your name or show your confirmation at the reception.
- It is recommended that you quit smoking and quit drinking for three days before surgery.
- Please fast all foods including water 6 hours before the surgery.
- It is recommended that you do not take any medications that can prevent haemostasis from two weeks before surgery, and if you have any medication you are taking, please tell your medical staff.
- On the day of surgery, make-up, contact lenses, manicures, etc. may interfere with surgery, so please visit after removing them.
- If you've had surgery in the past, please let the medical staff know.
- If you have any specific illness or allergies, please let the medical staff know.
- Swelling, bruising and bleeding is normal after the operation.
- It is recommended that you avoid salty food during the recovery period.
- You can wash your face after 2 days and your hair after 3 days, and you can remove the tape after washing your face.
- When you sleep, keep your upper body elevated above the level of your heart and lie down in an upright position as much as possible.
- It's effective for swelling and bruising if you use cold packs for the first 3 to 4 days after surgery and hot packs from 5th to 7th day after surgery.
- It is recommended that you apply pressure on the area where you have lost fat for a month, and massage frequently for proper recovery.
- For one month after surgery, it is recommended to avoid smoking, drinking alcohol, and stimulating food.
- The level of effectiveness, recovery/maintenance period, and pain level may vary by individuals.