Ginseng Facial Spa is different from other spa in a sense that it allows you experience six-years-grown red ginseng of the premium red ginseng brand, Cheong-Kwan-Jang, in all treatment. Korean Red Ginseng's main remedial effects include strengthening the immune system, stamina and blood circulation. All of the Ginseng products can be applied for sensitive skin that make skin more soothe and better elasticity.
- 1:1 Medical Consultation
- Red Ginseng Premium Facial Care
- 1:1 concierge in English or Mandarin
Program (Duration: 90 min)
- Welcome Tea & 1:1 consultation
- Red Ginseng Facial Spa program (60 min) - The intensive treatment that reduces changes in complexion and brings your skin back to youth.
- Relax with Tea
How to book
- Purchase Confirmation - After successful purchase, our coordinator will send you a voucher valid for 6 months since purchase, with our concierge direct contact number.
- Make your booking - Select a date, time and request to book an appointment. Please book at least 7 days in advance.
- Enjoy your treatment - Simply tell your name or show your voucher at the reception.
For questions, send us a consultation request or email us (email@example.com)
About the Spa
Cheong-Kwan-Jang established a day spa since Korea Ginseng Corporation (KGC) has an objective of being ‘a global total health care enterprise.’ KGC, which established a firm foothold in the production of health and functional foods using red ginseng so far, decided to stretch its business area into spa industry as a global total health care enterprise. KGC did not limit the use of red ginseng to ingestion but brought them into the concurrent processes of health and beauty treatments. In this time of continuously increasing of public’s demands and interest in well-being with the improvement of the quality of lives, KGC realized a spa industry as something necessary to improve the quality of customers’ lives and ‘Cheong-Kwan-Jang SPA G’, an energy spa using its six-year old red ginsengs is established.
- Mon-Sun 9am - 11pm
- Closed on Public holidays