Are you looking to lose fat quickly but want a more advanced technology than standard liposuction? A new technology called Ultra-Z has been developed to melt even the most stubborn fat into liquid and remove it. This procedure leaves a smooth skin surface, unlike other methods. By shining high rays into the skin, fat cells are destroyed. This procedure can be done even on thinner skin surfaces, where fat is difficult to remove using traditional liposuction.
Consultation is tailored to each patient according to their body and needs. You can see dramatic effects on saggy or loose skin, with highly satisfying results. Ultra-Z also has a shorter procedure time and faster recovery compared to other methods, which is convenient for many customers. There are almost no side effects such as major swelling, bruising, bleeding, and uneven skin surface after recovery.
Recommended period of stay for this surgery is 8 days. There will be a total 3 hospital visits for rest of the treatments and swelling care: the day of surgery, 1st day after the surgery, the 7th day after the surgery.
This is a special promotional price with the condition to share a text and photo review to be shared on Eunogo website (without any personal information disclosed, just before/after arm photos!).
- 1:1 Medical Consultation & Design
- Sleep & Local Anesthesia
- Ultra Z Liposculpting Procedure - Arms only
- Aftercare swelling therapies 2 times
- Pick-up & Drop-off service on the surgery date (Hotel-Clinic)
- English Coordinator from Eunogo
*Compression suit is not included which you can purchase directly at the clinic for 150,000 Korean won.
Program (Duration: 4 hours)
- Medical Consultation & Design (30 min)
- Anesthesia / Operation (2 hours)
- Relaxation (1.5 hours)
*No hospitalization needed. Followed by two more clinic visits on the day after the operation and 7th day.
- Mon-Wed & Fri 10am-7pm
- Thu 10am-8:30pm
- Closed on Sundays and public holidays
One of the most endorsed clinics by Eunogo beauty influencers, the clinic is conveniently located in Sinsa, Gangnam. For all procedures from the simple to the complex, the representative doctors give customers personalized consultation with accurate and honest advice based on each patient’s needs. All doctors are board-certified and well-qualified plastic surgeons.
How to book
- Schedule - Select a date & time and complete your purchase.
- Confirmation letter - Our concierge team will send you a confirmation email with directions.
- Enjoy your treatment - Simply tell your name or show your confirmation at the reception.
For questions, send us a consultation request or email us (email@example.com)
- Avoid any activity and rest on the day of the surgery and take prescribed medication as instructed by the doctor.
- You may experience saline solution coming out of your body for the next 24 hours to 3 days after the surgery and bruised and swelling around the surgery area.
- Compression suit will be worn on the 2nd visit to the hospital which is the first day after the surgery. This will help calm down the swelling and let the skin to relocate nicely. It is recommended to wear a compression suit for 2 to 3 months.
- Shower is recommended 1 week after the surgery to let the wound to heal. Please avoid rubbing the area during shower.
- No alcohol and smoking for 4 weeks after the surgery.
Cancellation Policy - Click here
The level of effectiveness, recovery/maintenance period, and pain level may vary by individuals.