Velvet Glass Skin Facial Package
This facial is one of the most premium hydration facial treatment in Korea. Many celebrities or brides receive this treatment to prepare for their important day such as wedding or photoshoot. This program uses PHAs (short for polyhydroxy acids) peeling, Cryotherapy as well as skin rejuvenation machine therapy. Customized individually according to skin trouble, skin age and skin tone, this treatment includes peeling, deep glass skin moisturization and special velvet mask to achieve smooth, hydrated skin.
Major effects of this treatment is skin tone brightening, hydration and glow which you may see immediately after a single treatment. This is 100% non-invasive and no downtime facial treatment. Preparing for important social or business event? or a photo-shoot? Pamper yourself with this premium and fuss-free treat to achieve glass skin.
- 1:1 Medical Consultation & Design
- Velvet Glass Skin Facial Package
- 1:1 Translator in English or Mandarin or Bahasa Indonesian - Consultation part only
Program (Duration: 90 mins)
- 1:1 Medical Consultation
- PHAs Face Cleansing
- Double Cleansing
- Peeling (Choice of Whiteing, Trouble or Anti-aging)
- Deep Moisturization
- Skin Cryotherapy (15 mins) - Vitamin B5, PHAs, Hyaluronic acid
- Skin Rejuvenation Machine Therapy (15 misn)
- Clay Mask for skin tone management, whitening and providing nutritions.
- Special Blue Velvet Mask Treatment (30 misn) - deep hydration and cooling.
- Finishing using PHA products.
Located in Central Gangnam, this clinic mainly focuses on skincare and weight loss. The clinic is run by famous Dr. Choi Bo Yoon, who has been a key doctor for many Korean celebrities and K-pop idol groups. Dr. Choi has been featured in many local media programs in Korea as a skincare and weight loss specialist. She graduated from Yonsei Medical School and is the active member of Korean Society for the Study of Obesity and Health. The clinic is located right next to Gangnam station.
- Mon, Wed, Thur 10am-7pm (Break time 1pm-2pm)
- Tue, Fri 10am-9pm (Break time 1pm-2pm)
- Sat 10am-3pm
- Closed on Sundays and public holidays
How to book
- Schedule - Select a date & time and complete your purchase.
- Confirmation letter - Our concierge team will send you a confirmation email with directions.
- Enjoy your treatment - Simply tell your name or show your confirmation at the reception.
The level of effectiveness, recovery/maintenance period, and pain level may vary by individuals.