Stressed out about your double chin or looking for a minimally-invasive but effective anti-aging procedure? This V-Line Lifting program at a premium dermatology clinic in Seoul, Korea offers the combination of a customized thread lift, skin botox and PRP rejuvenation therapy (M-cell) to solve all your problems at once. This procedure is suitable for those who are 20's or above who want to correct double chin or excessive fat around jawlines, or those who are in their 30's to 40's who want to improve skin tightness and achieve v-line facial shape.
- 1:1 Medical Consultation
- V-line Lifting Procedure - Thread lift, Skin Botox and M-Cell
- 1:1 Medical Concierge in English or Mandarin
Program (Duration: 150 min)
- Medical Consultation & Design
- Local Anesthesia
- PDO Thread Lifting - PDO thread type will be customized based on the consultation.
- Full-face Skin Botox - eliminates wrinkles and tightens the skin.
- M-cell - PRP injection that helps generating collagen and rejuvenate skin.
About the Clinic
This clinic is a private high end dermatology clinic that the Eunogo team came across after searching for clinics Korean celebs go for their skincare treatments. Located in the luxury shopping district of Chungdam-dong, they intend to keep their clinic boutique and focus on maintaining top quality for their clients rather than quantity. The clinic is run Dr. Kim Jiseon and Dr. Lee Sohyun, the clinic has performed over 7000 vials of Sculptra and made it to the Top 10 list by the company.
- Mon, Wed, Thur 10am-7pm (Break time 1pm-2pm)
- Tue, Fri 10am-9pm (Break time 1pm-2pm)
- Sat 10am-4pm
- Sun 10am-3pm (The first Sunday of the month only)
- Closed on other Sundays and public holidays
How to book
- Schedule - Select a date & time and complete your purchase.
- Confirmation letter - Our concierge team will send you a confirmation email with directions.
- Enjoy your treatment/consultation - Simply tell your name or show your confirmation at the reception.
The level of effectiveness, recovery/maintenance period, and pain level may vary by individuals.