Ceramine Botanical O2 Peeling Gel
Botanical O2 Peeling Gel (70ML) is a hypoallergenic peeling gel that gently removes excess dead skin cells, oil and wastes and provides the skin with oxygen.
It contains PHA and natural cellulose, which has a clearing effect, resulting in a brighter and clearer skin tone. Botanical Peeling Gel leaves the skin more moisturized and radiant immediately.
Ceramine is a popular Korean skincare brand that combines mild and safe ingredients from nature with the efficiency of science. After noticing the temporary effects of cosmetic products, Ceramine was created to extract the best nutrients from natural ingredients using new and improved scientific techniques in order to create products that are effective over time. Ceramine was created for the health of the skin and is known as the "best gift of nature."
This product is for all skin types including sensitive skin, pregnant and breastfeeding mommies.
How to Use
- Cleanse your face normally and pat dry.
- Apply an appropriate amount into your skin.
- Rub in areas that have excess dead skin cells and oil until you notice bits forming.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
- Recommended to use once or twice a week. Can be applied on body as well.
- Carica Papaya
- Natural AHA, great for gentle exfoliation
- Protects the skin from sun damage
- Calms irritated skin
- Centella Asiatica Leaf
- Acne-fighting and anti-aging benefits
- Decreases the appearance of wrinkles, fines line and improves skin elasticity
- Keeps skin moisturized, appearing softer and smoother
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Penetrates skin and holds on to water
- Moisturizing and anti-aging
- Restorative benefits
- Speeds up healing process
- Green Food Complex
- Contains grape extract, apple extract, kiwi extract, cucumber extract, and plum blossom fruit extract
- Free Shipping for orders over US$40 to Singapore.
- Free Shipping to the rest of destinations for orders over US$150.
- Shipping period : 2-8 days.
my face feels visibly softer after a few uses. after using actives my skin has turned a little sensitive and im glad that this product did not cause me any irritation or purging. the product does dry up pretty fast after massaging and things can get quite messy with the residue dropping everywhere. you might want to use this product at the sink.
This product is so gentle on the skin and my skin brightens immediately after use of product! I love it and would purchase it again. One star less because I prefer a foamy cleanser to a peeling gel, but would totally use this for exfoliating on alternate days.
This is perfect for using once a week. I have used this product as a regular part of my skincare routine for a few months. :) It is a gentle way to exfoliate - no harsh scrubbing and leaves your skin feeling fresh, smooth and clean.
This Peeling Gel is so easy to use - all you need to do is apply a bit on your face and gently rub for around 1 min. It washes off easily and my face is SOOO soft and smooth yet clean after. It doesn't dry out the skin either. I have combination skin so my skin gets oily easily around the T-zone but doing this peel 2 times a week has helped control the sebum in the area. Most importantly, it is so convenient compared to other apply-on masks like peel-off masks or clay masks because you don't have to wait for it to dry and then wash (clay masks can be hard to wash off) or peel off. All you need is 2 mins!
This is a very soft peeling gel and even a very small amount can gently exfoliate my whole face. My skin gets easily irritated after peeling but so far I had no irritation or trouble after using this product. My skin feels so smooth and silky after this. Highly recommend!