Forehead Reduction Surgery
The forehead takes up a third of our face, and it is one of the important features that contribute to the first impression that you give others. A forehead that is too flat or sunken will make the rest of your face appear one-dimensional and lackluster as well. If you are unsatisfied with your forehead, a consultation can help to pinpoint the problems you are facing and suggest procedures that can achieve your desired forehead shape.
The doctors are equipped with surgical expertise to avoid the nerves connected to the eyes and forehead muscles, which allows for natural facial expression movements of the forehead, eyebrows, and face. The soft tissue within the face are secured without the use of endotine. Unlike Endotine lift which can take a long time to absorb and cause foreign substance complications, side effects are minimized and the results are lasting. Diagonal incisions on the scalp are created to minimize damage and maintain normal function of the hair. The area of incision is concealed and not obvious.
- 1:1 Medical Consultation & Design
- After-surgery checkup & stitch removal
- Healite Deswelling Laser Treatment - 1 time
- 1:1 Medical Translator in English or Bahasa
Program (Duration: 120 mins)
- 1:1 Medical Consultation and Design
- Surgery Preparation and Signing Consent Form
- Forehead Reduction Surgery
- After Care and Instructions
* Sleep anesthesia will be used.
* Removal of stitches is required 7 days after surgery.
* Surgery downtime: 7 days.
At ATOP Plastic Surgery, our forehead reduction surgery puts nerve preservation first so that it the surgery is very safe. The doctors also design the surgery according to the golden ratio to create an image that fits the individual. Part of the scalp at the hairline is moved towards the forehead to create a smaller forehead. This makes your face look smaller while keeping to safety standards and minimizing side effects. The surgery will be conducted by Dr. Ahn Yong-soo, who also published in the Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery (PRS) journal, one of the most prestigious plastic surgery journals in the US.
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri 10am-7pm
- Thurs 1pm-9pm
- Sat 10am-5pm
- Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
- Consultation - Not sure if you need surgery or not? Receive doctor's consultation first accompanied by a medical translator from Eunogo. Fee will be refunded if you decide to do the surgery.
- Pay Later - Secure your surgery slot by booking with a security deposit and pay the rest at the clinic after the consultation.
- Pay Now - Enjoy our hassle-free payment online and secure your surgery slot.
How to book
- Schedule - Select a date & time and complete your purchase.
- Confirmation letter - Our concierge team will send you a confirmation email with directions.
- Enjoy your treatment - Simply tell your name or show your confirmation at the reception.
The level of effectiveness, recovery/maintenance period, and pain level may vary by individuals.